Forward-thinking, entrepreneurial senior graphic designer with an exceptional track record of gaining client trust and respect for being able to dynamically convey a differentiated brand persona. Extremely passionate about branding and learning new best practices to maximize creative execution. A strong communicator that has proven the ability to captivate the attention of senior executives at some of the nation’s largest and most recognized companies. Highly skilled in a vast array of digital technologies and software.
Ideation Sessions • Project Management • Illustration • Branding • Graphic Design • Style Guides Research • Budget Management • Creative Strategy • Agency Client Service • Team Collaboration • Intuitive Functionality Marketing • Presentation Design (Powerpoint, Keynote, GoogleSlides) • Organization • Brand Stewart • Art Direction • Concept Development • Rich Media Banners • Advertising • Front-End Design • Motion Graphics • Content Creation (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) • Adobe Creative Suite (Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, Edge, and Premiere Pro) • Sketch
The Idea Village, New Orleans
In House Art Director
Leads all in-house design related to developing dynamic, visually appealing creative for New Orleans Entrepreneur Week (NOEW).
• Collaborates with the internal developer to bring innovative ideas to life that provide an exceptional user experience.
• Receives praise for being able to construct a wealth of unique event signage, animated banners, motion graphics and visual design.
• Demonstrates exceptional ability to recommend improvements to client brands during the creative development process.
Developed over 200 unique pieces featuring digital, print and environmental tactics.
Agency PURE , New Orleans
Freelance Art Director
Blows away national and global clients with a never before seen level of creativity and impeccable client service.
• Supports business growth by effectively servicing and interacting with clients including Aerotek, Treehouse Eyes, SecurAmerica, EASi, Aston Carton, OptimHealth and others.
• Consistently achieves all project deliverable deadlines while fostering strong levels of collaboration with in-house client creative strategists.
• Excels at building integrated digital and print ads that effectively convey client market value.
Elevates client market reputations by conceptualizing and creating vibrant digital designs.
SCOUT New Orleans, New Orleans
Co-Founder / Art Director
Partners with the other business co-founder to architect beautiful designs that effectively represent client competitive advantages and value propositions.
• Regularly gains the trust of client senior executives in order to effectively gather creative business requirements and to educate key stakeholders regarding branding best practices.
• Boosts client digital brands by leading ideation sessions to develop aggressive, laser-focused social media and website programs.
• Proactively secured 15 clients enabling each business to attain major brand transformation.
Peter Mayer, New Orleans
Associate Art Director
Established a strong reputation internally and externally as a visionary creative designer managing the development of marketing materials for a diverse portfolio of national brands using a variety of medium
• Promoted to the Associate Art Director position following the exceptional creation of over
5,000 pieces of direct mail for CenturyLink, the third largest telecommunications company in the United States.
• Empowered Zatarain's for an effective launch of the Crawfish Takeover campaign with engaging environmental designs.
• Strengthened client trust in the ability of the agency to successfully represent and reach target audiences.
• Effectively managed client budgets and project deadlines while progressively coming up with new methods to overcome design limitations.
BA in Visual Arts, Graphic Design, Loyola University New Orleans
2016 Addy Award Winner for Katrina 10 Year Anniversary Campaign
2012 Addy Award Winner for CenturyLink Lightening Creative
AIGA New Orleans Design Award